If you have questions or comments please contact us at email@example.com
We replace damaged parts free of charge. Please send us the damaged part and we will send you a replacement. Inappropriate or improper use of the ERGO product, shall void the warranty.
• Do not wear the device tight
• Remove or loosen if uncomfortable
• Keep away from small children
• Maximum use 6 hours a day
• Do not use if you are weak or ill
The device is an exercise system and should be followed exactly as instructed. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing this or any new exercise or exercise program, particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly, or if you have any chronic or recurring conditions. Any exercise program may result in injury. By voluntarily undertaking any exercise suggested in this booklet, you assume the risk of any resulting injury.
Any application of the techniques, ideas and suggestions in this document is at the user’s sole discretion and risk.
Please follow the assembly video at Please follow the assembly video at https://youtu.be/yj6-KHKiOYs
• Check to see if the foam cushion is against your back, many people are putting it on backwards. The cushion is between your back and the shield.
• Pull yourself upright using the handles, get your ear right over your shoulder and hold yourself there for 2 minutes to reset your posture. You have to reset your equilibrium in you central nervous system.
• Follow through on the exercise routine daily.
• Wear the ERGO for at least an hour and use your own personal power to hold your body up as best as you can
• If you would like increased support, pull your handles through the belt loops of your pants for short periods of time.
Remove cushion wipe with damp cloth. Hand wash the ERGO with gentle soap
• Rinse thoroughly
• Air dry
• Insert the cushion when dry.